Competitive Analysis including a Budgeted Marketing Plan for just £995
Competitive analysis is one of the foundation stones of your marketing strategy. This is not just a competitive analysis, as part of the report you will receive 12 month implementation plan and indicative budget to compete cost effectively against your main competition and attack the market where they are weakest.We believe in it's effectiveness so much we are offering a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you don't think the report has value to you.
If you order a competitive analysis report we will run the full report for you containing all the information below. Once it's completed we'll arrange to meet and run through the findings with you. If at that point you don't think the information the report gives you is of value to you then we'll refund your payment no questions asked.
- Improve your company’s ability to achieve its marketing goals.
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Increase targeted traffic to your website.
- Reduce the cost of customer acquisition and growth.
- Maximise your Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Respond with greater intelligence and speed to thwart competitive threats.
What's in the report?
- Detailed report on up to 5 competitors.
- Detailed Google Paid Search information
- All your competitors keywords that appear in Google’s Top 20 results
- Their search engine strategy
- Social Media Impact Dashboard that reveals online brand visibility
- 12 month implementation plan and budget to compete cost effectively
- Paid up front with a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results
WSI have unique proprietary tools to help you get a clear view of what your competitors are doing right now, and what approach you might take to achieve your business goals. This information will help you establish a comprehensive set of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and allow you to measure your sites performance against your competition.
For just £995 +VAT we will provide you with a comprehensive report on up to three of your competitors and deliver recommendations to help you gain the advantage. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery as the majority of the information in your report is gathered and collated by hand.
This becomes even more important if you are entering into a new market area or a completely new field. Understanding your market and your competition gives you a substantial advantage.
Why are KPIs important? Well, as you implement your strategy, it is important that not only do you benchmark your performance against your own business goals, but also have a clear view of your benchmarks against your key competition too. Most operate not in a 'static market place' but one that is changing fast, and your clients or customers will be constantly comparing and contrasting you and your brand against the competition.
So market intelligence is vital if you are going to succeed, but unlike years ago where this type of analysis took sometimes the resources of a whole department, we can work with you to create a simple yet comprehensive report, monthly, quarterly or how often you as a team need it. Not information for information sake, but rather a succinct analysis that allows you to make sensible investment and management decisions based on fact, rather than guesswork.